Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Love Pink...

Okay this is Abby... Something went funny with Mum's blog background and she said if I had a spare second could I hack in (muahaha!)(okay it's a little less exciting when you're asked to hack into something for someone but still!), and change it to something other than straight gray.  I don't know if pink is Mum's colour, but it's definitely mine, and it's definitely better than gray, so here it is! :) Mum if you hate it, we can find something you don't... xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Abby! :)
    Is it just me, or does everyone see only a few centimetres of pink, then all grey still?
    Hmmm..
    I do like the pink though Abby, thank you!
    :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see pink and grey. but the combo is nice like lacy pretty elephants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, pretty elephants Jillina? ..I don't really see it :P
    I like it mummy :) Pretty pink :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it just depends on the monitor that you are using to view the blog. The backgrounds are made to specific measurements and if you're monitor is wider than that, then you'll get the grey. Also, the backgrounds have disappeared from several blogs because 'cutest blog on the block' got rid of them all. I dunno why!

    ReplyDelete